Why Book the Crowne Plaza Felbridge Gatwick
Located just 15 minutes from London Gatwick Airport, this luxury 4-star hotel is the perfect venue to relax ahead of your onward journey. The Bay Tree restaurant offers an enticing menu, while the Qube bar provides a relaxing haven in which to relax and unwind What makes this even better is the 20% discount exclusively for APH customers to redeem on all food in the restaurant and bar areas. There’s also the Chakra Spa, five luxury treatment rooms, sauna, steam room, swimming pool and fitness centre to keep guests occupied. Perfect for travellers looking to start their trip in style.
Check-in and Check-out time
Check-in time: 15:00
Check-out time: 11:00
Suitable for up to two adults, double rooms are furnished with a standard-size double bed.
Suitable for up to two adults, twin rooms are furnished with two standard-size single beds.
Suitable for 2 adults. However, the sofa bed can accommodate for a 3rd adult or 2 children.
Food is available to purchase at the hotel – please see below for restaurant options and opening times:
Bay Tree Restaurant opening times:
Qube Bar opening times:
APH customers are entitled to an exclusive 20% discount off their food bill when dining in the restaurant or bar areas
Monday - Friday: 06:30–10:00
Saturday – Sunday: 07:00-10:30
Breakfast is not included in the price of the room. To purchase breakfast separately costs £12.95
- Three accessible bedrooms with ground floor access
- Balance bar to assist guests when entering and exiting the shower or bathtub.
- Roll in shower
- Wheelchair access to the bed
- Emergency pull cords
- A single bed will be made available in the room or adjacent room for carers
Transfers to and from Gatwick Airport
Park and stay at the hotel overnight. On the day of your flight, drive to the APH car park then take the free bus to the Airport terminal you require.
Map of Crowne Plaza Felbridge Gatwick
Crowne Plaza Felbridge Gatwick, London Road East Grinstead RH19 2BH
From the M25:
- At Junction 8, take the A217 exit to Reigate/Sutton/A240/Kingston
- At the roundabout, take the fifth exit onto the M25 slip road to M23/M20/Gatwick Airport/Dartford/Brighton/Croydon/East Grinstead
- Merge onto M25
- At Junction 6, take the A22 exit to Eastbourne/A25/Godstone/Caterham/Westerham
- At the roundabout, take the third exit onto A22
- At the next roundabout, take the second exit and stay on A22
- The hotel will be on your left.
From the M23:
- Exit at Junction 10
- Take the A264 for East Grinstead
- Carry along this road for six miles
- Turn right at the first set of lights, the hotel is on the left after 400 yards