Why Book the Grange Court Hotel Exeter Airport
Conveniently located just a five-minute drive from Exeter Airport, this easily accessed hotel makes the ideal venue for a pre-flight stop-over. The on-site bar offers an enticing venue in which to sit back and relax with a refreshing drink, or, for those after some a little more nutritious, the Grange has a wide variety of nearby pubs and restaurants to choose from. The perfect solution for anyone taking an early morning flight from Exeter Airport.
Suitable for two people featuring a standard-size double bed.
Suitable for two people featuring two standard-size single beds.
There are no dining options onsite at the hotel however there are a couple of highly recommended country pubs less than a mile away in Rockbere.
There is an on-site bar – open on demand.
Breakfast is not included
Prices start from £5.00 payable to the hotel.
On the go breakfast offered as well as cooked and Continental.
This hotel is not suitable for disabled guests.
Transfers to and from Exeter Airport
Transfers are available, please see hotel reception for more details.
Reviews of Grange Court Hotel Exeter Airport Verified by reevoo
Find out what fellow travellers thought about Grange Court Hotel hotel. All our reviews are collected and confirmed through independent ratings and reviews services co-ordinator, Reevoo.
Map of Grange Court Hotel, Exeter Airport
Grange Court Hotel, Grange Court Hotel London Road Rockbeare Exeter EX5 2FP
From the north/south:
- Exit the M5 at Junction 29, take the A30 (east) exit to Honiton/Exeter Airport.
- Turn left onto Honiton Road. Take the B1384 exit toward Aylesbeare/Exeter Airport.
- Take the second exit on the following two roundabouts.
- On the next roundabout exit onto Clyst Honiton Bypass.
- Straight on the next roundabout onto London troad.
- Pass the Jack in the Green pub on your left and the hotel will be just down the road on the right side.