Why Book the Jurys Inn Exeter Airport
If you’re looking for an overnight stop-over before flying from Exeter Airport, the Jurys Inn hotel is conveniently located just 15 minutes from the terminal building. This 4-star hotel offers a wide selection of gourmet-style dishes at the on-site restaurant, along with modern, comfortable bedrooms. For a simple, pain-free departure day, combine your hotel stay with Flyparks Meet & Greet or Main Yard Parking.
Check-in and Check-out time
Check-in time: 14:00
Check-out time: 12:00
Room types available
Suitable for two people, fitted with a standard-size double bed.
Suitable for two people, fitted with one double bed and one single bed.
Family Three Room
Suitable for two adults and one child, or three adults.
Food is available to purchase at the hotel - please see below for restaurant options and opening times
On-site restaurant – opening times:
Dinner - 08:00-22:30
Breakfast is not included
07:00-10:30 on weekends
Breakfast every morning includes a range of options including fresh fruit, a hot buffet, coffee, teas and juices.
From £10.00 per person
The hotels is equipped for Disabled customers in the following ways:
- Lowered beds for easy transfer from a wheelchair to the bed
- Wide doorways
- Sufficient floor space to manoeuvre
- Fully accessible bathrooms, including either roll-in shower or bath with additional hand rails, lower sink, grab rails and pull cords
Throughout the hotel, additional accessibility features include:
- Accessible toilets in public areas
- Lifts to all floors
Transfers to and from Exeter Airport
A taxi transfer to the airport can be pre-booked at the hotel reception.
The hotel is a short walk from the city centre and ten minutes from the airport.
Reviews of Jurys Inn Exeter Airport Verified by reevoo
Find out what fellow travellers thought about Jurys Inn hotel and parking package. All our reviews are collected and confirmed through independent ratings and reviews services co-ordinator, Reevoo.
Map of Jurys Inn , Exeter Airport
Jurys Inn , Western Way Exeter Exeter EX1 2DB
From the south:
- Follow the A30 from Cornwall or the A38 from Plymouth and South Devon.
- Continue onto the M5 and exit and Junction 30.
- At the roundabout take the first exit.
- Follow the A379 and take the second exit onto the A3015.
- Follow the A3015 until the roundabout and take the third exit onto the B3182.
- Follow the road for approximately two miles then take the third exit at the roundabout.
- At the next roundabout the hotel will be on your right, take the second exit then the first right turn.
- Please park at NCP car park opposite the hotel on the night of your stay. Charged at £8 payable on departure from the hotel.