Why Book East Midlands Airport Short Stay 1
If you're flying out for a quick trip then Short Stay Parking could be the ideal solution. Located just moments from the terminal, you get to skip the transfer bus and stroll straight to the check-in desks.
Car Park Features
The car park is a holder of the Park Mark Safer Parking Award and is watched over by 24-hour CCTV so you can enjoy your trip knowing that your car is being well looked after.
Transfers to and from East Midlands Airport
Being such a short distance from the terminal building means no transfers are required.
Disabled parking bays are available.
This Short Stay 1 car park is open 365 days a year, 24 hours a day.
Maximum vehicle height: 3m
This car park does not accept trailers.
East Midlands Airport Short Stay 1, East Midlands Airport Viscount Road Castle Donington Derby DE74 2SA
From the south:
- Exit the M1 at Junction 23a and take the second exit on the roundabout.
From the north:
- Exit the M1 at Junction 24, take the fourth exit on the first roundabout and the third exit on the second.
- Once in the airport complex, follow signs for the Short Stay 1.
- Stay in the left or middle lane for entry to the car park.
Parking at the Short Stay Parking is easy:
- Drive up to the entrance barrier and wait a few moments.
- The automatic system will read your number plate and verify it against your booking details – the barrier should open automatically.
- Park in the first convenient space.
- Make the short walk to the terminal.
Please ensure you allow time to park your car and make your way into the airport terminal.
On return to the airport:
- Walk back to the car park.
- Collect your car.
- Drive up to the exit barrier where your number plate and booking will be verified by the automatic system.
- The barrier will rise and you can exit the car park.