Why Book East Midlands Airport Long Stay Car Park 1
On-airport parking doesn't have to break the bank with Long Stay 1 car park. Located just a five-minute bus transfer from the terminal building. You'll never be left waiting long, either, with the 24-hour shuttle service running every 15 minutes.
Car Park Features
Transfers to and from East Midlands Airport
Transfers from Long Stay 1 operate 24 hours a day and run every 15 minutes; the transfer time is approximately five minutes.
Featuring CCTV and a Park Mark Safer Parking Award, you can relax while you're away, knowing your car is in safe hands.
The transfer bus is fully accessible and DDA compliant.
Long Stay 1 is open throughout the year, operating 24 hours a day.
No trailers are permitted.
East Midlands Airport Long Stay Car Park 1, Castle Donnington Derby DE74 2SA
From the south:
- Exit the M1 at Junction 23a and take the second exit on the roundabout.
From the north:
- Exit the M1 at Junction 24, take the fourth exit on the first roundabout and the third exit on the second.
- Follow signs to East Midlands Airport.
- On entrancing the airport grounds, follow signs to Other car Parks.
- At the fourth roundabout take the second exit and follow signs for Long Stay Car Parks.
Once you arrive at the car park:
- Drive to the entrance barrier.
- Wait for your number plate to be recognised by the automatic system.
- The barrier will rise.
- Head into the car park and park in an available space.
- Hop onto the transfer bus to the terminal building.
Please ensure you allow sufficient time park your vehicle and complete the airport transfer.
After clearing customs:
- Head to the bus stop and take the bus back to the car park.
- Collect your car from where you parked it before.
- Drive to the exit barrier where your number plate will be recognised and the barrier will rise; allowing you to leave the car park.