Why Book East Midlands Airport Mid-Stay 2 Parking
East Midlands Airport parking couldn't be easier with Mid-Stay 2. No transfers, no hassle; this car park is conveniently located just five minutes' walk from the terminal building - providing a no-fuss parking service that's ideal for all types of traveller.
Car Park Features
Transfers to and from East Midlands Airport
No transfers required from Long Stay 2 - just take the easy 5-7-minute walk to the terminal.
The carpark has CCTV and holds the Park Mark Safer Parking award.
If requested, a fully accessible coach service can transfer you to the airport building free of charge.
Mid-Stay 2 is open 365 days a year, day and night.
No trailers are permitted.
East Midlands Airport Mid-Stay 2 Parking, Castle Donnington Derby DE74 2SA
From the south:
- Exit M1 at Junction 23a and take the second exit on the roundabout.
From the north:
- Exit M1 at Junction 24, take the fourth exit on the first roundabout and the third exit on the second.
- Pick-up signs to East Midlands Airport.
- Once in the airport complex, follow signs for Other Car Parks.
- At the following roundabout take the first exit and follow signs for Mid-Stay Car Parks.
Using Mid-Stay 2 is fast and easy to negotiate:
- Approach the entrance barrier.
- Wait until your number plate is recognised by the automatic barrier system.
- Enter and park in any available space.
- Grab your luggage and take the short walk to the terminal.
Please ensure you allow time to park your car and make your way into the airport terminal.
Collecting your car is just as quick:
- Walk back to the car park.
- Locate your car.
- Drive to the exit barrier and wait for the barrier to rise.
- Exit the car park.