Why Book East Midlands Airport Mid Stay 1
Mid-Stay 1 is one of the easiest parking options for East Midlands Airport. No need for transfer buses, it’s just a five-minute walk from the terminal building.
Car Park Features
Transfers to and from East Midlands Airport
No transfer buses with this conveniently located car park, just a 5-7 minute walk to the terminal.
The car park has CCTV, 24 hour patrols and holds the Park Mark Safer Parking Award.
A fully accessible transfer bus is available to take you from the car park to the terminal, free of charge.
Mid Stay 1 is open throughout the year, day and night.
No trailers are permitted.
East Midlands Airport Mid Stay 1, East Midlands Airport Viscount Road Castle Donnington Derby DE74 2SA
From the south:
- Leave the M1 at Junction 23a and take the second exit on the roundabout.
From the north:
- Leave the M1 at Junction 24, take the fourth exit on the first roundabout and the third exit on the second.
- Follow signs to East Midlands Airport.
- Once you’re in the airport grounds, follow signage for Other Car Parks.
- Then follow signs for Mid Stay Car Parks and drive into Mid-Stay 1.
Using Mid Stay 1 is simple:
- Drive up to the entrance barrier.
- Wait until the ANPR (Automatic Number Plate Recognition) system reads your number plate, after which the barrier will rise.
- Head into the car park and park in an empty space.
- Take your luggage and make the short walk to the terminal.
Please ensure you allow time to park your car and make your way into the airport terminal.
Collecting your car is just as simple:
- Walk back to the car park.
- Load your car.
- Approach the exit barrier and wait for it to automatically rise.
- Leave the car park.