Why Book the Radisson Blu East Midlands Airport
Located less than a mile from East Midlands Airport, this 4-star hotel is not only convenient, but also offers a fantastic range of facilities. These include the on-site health club with its fitness centre, indoor swimming pool and steam room. If you’re looking to refuel ahead of your flight, the hotel’s Runway Brasserie makes a great choice. Guests can also relax over a few drinks in ‘The Bar’, while enjoying the hotel’s complimentary WiFi. All rooms are en-suite with air-con, flat-screen TVs and free high-speed internet access.
Room types available
Suitable for up to two adults, double rooms are furnished with a king-size double bed.
Family Three Room
Suitable for up to two adults and one child aged 12 or under, family three rooms are furnished with a king-size double bed and a roll-out bed.
Suitable for up to two adults, twin rooms are furnished with two standard-size single beds.
Radisson Blu East Midlands Airport Packaged with...
Hotel Parking Standard rate
- Drive straight to the hotel and park with them – enjoy your stay!
- On the day of your flight take the Hotel transfer to the terminal which runs 24 hours a day at a cost of £3.00 per adult each way.
- On your return take the hotel transfer back to the hotel to collect your car.
(including one week's parking)
Food is available to purchase at the hotel – please see below for restaurant options and opening times:-
The Runway Brasserie
Breakfast is available at an extra cost of £17.95
- One disabled toilet on ground floor
- Eight accessible rooms
- Ramps at entrance of hotel
- Evacuation chairs on the staircase
Transfers to and from East Midlands Airport
The hotel is within walking distance of the terminal.
All rooms are en-suite with air-com, flat screen televisions and free high-speed internet access.
Map of Radisson Blu, East Midlands Airport
Radisson Blu, Herald Way Pegasus Business Park East Midlands Airport DE74 2TU
From the M1:
- Exit at Junction 23a from the south or Junction 24 from the north.
- Follow signs for East Midlands Airport.
- When you arrive at the Ashby Road roundabout, take the turning towards the airport.
- On the following roundabout take the second exit.
- Turn right on the last roundabout, you will see the hotel directly in front of you.