Why Book the Radisson Blu East Midlands Airport
Located less than a mile from East Midlands Airport, this 4-star hotel is not only convenient, but also offers a fantastic range of facilities. These include the on-site health club with its fitness centre, indoor swimming pool and steam room. If you’re looking to refuel ahead of your flight, the hotel’s Runway Brasserie makes a great choice. Guests can also relax over a few drinks in ‘The Bar’, while enjoying the hotel’s complimentary WiFi. All rooms are en-suite with air-con, flat-screen TVs and free high-speed internet access.
Room types available
Suitable for up to two adults, double rooms are furnished with a king-size double bed.
Suitable for up to two adults, twin rooms are furnished with two standard-size single beds
Family Three Room
Suitable for up to two adults and one child aged 12 or under, family three rooms are furnished with a king-size double bed and a roll-out bed.
Radisson Blu East Midlands Airport Packaged with...
Hotel Parking Standard rate
- Drive straight to the hotel and park with them – enjoy your stay!
- On the day of your flight take the Hotel transfer to the terminal which runs 24 hours a day at a cost of £3.00 per adult each way.
- On your return take the hotel transfer back to the hotel to collect your car.
(including one week's parking)
Map of Radisson Blu, East Midlands Airport
Radisson Blu, Herald Way Pegasus Business Park East Midlands Airport DE74 2TU
From the M1:
- Exit at Junction 23a from the south or Junction 24 from the north.
- Follow signs for East Midlands Airport.
- When you arrive at the Ashby Road roundabout, take the turning towards the airport.
- On the following roundabout take the second exit.
- Turn right on the last roundabout, you will see the hotel directly in front of you.