Why Book Durham Tees On Airport Parking
Durham Tees On-Airport parking is a convenient park-and-fly solution located directly opposite the terminal. No need for transfer buses with this Park Mark® Safer Parking Award-accredited facility. Ideal for passengers with children, business travellers and those with mobility issues.
Car Park Features
There’s no need to worry about your car while you’re away, it’ll will be protected in the car park which features security fencing and 24-hour CCTV surveillance.
Transfers to and from Durham Tees Valley Airport
No transfer buses required; it’s just a short walk to the check-in desks.
Disabled spaces are located at the front of the main car park, nearest to the terminal building.
The car park operates in-line with all departing and arriving flights.
Durham Tees On Airport Parking, Durham Tees Valley Airport Darlington Tees Valley DL2 1LU
Travelling from A67:
- Follow signs for the airport and turn off the A67 at the roundabout
- At the next roundabout, go straight over onto St George Way.
- At the next roundabout, turn left into the car park
On arrival to the airport car park:
- Take a ticket at the entry barrier.
- The barrier will raise and you can proceed into the car park.
- Park in an available space and take the short walk to the check-in desks.
Please ensure you allow sufficient time to complete the vehicle hand over before heading to the terminal.
On return to the airport:
- Return to the car park.
- Collect your car and drive to the barrier.
- Insert your ticket and wait for the barrier to lift.