Why Book Durham Tees On Airport Parking
Durham Tees On-Airport parking is a convenient park-and-fly solution located directly opposite the terminal. No need for transfer buses with this Park Mark® Safer Parking Award-accredited facility. Ideal for passengers with children, business travellers and those with mobility issues.
Car Park Features
Transfers to and from Durham Tees Valley Airport
No transfer buses required; it’s just a short walk to the check-in desks.
There’s no need to worry about your car while you’re away, it’ll will be protected in the car park which features security fencing and 24-hour CCTV surveillance.
Disabled spaces are located at the front of the main car park, nearest to the terminal building.
The car park operates in-line with all departing and arriving flights.
Durham Tees On Airport Parking, Durham Tees Valley Airport Darlington Tees Valley DL2 1LU
Travelling from A67:
- Follow signs for the airport and turn off the A67 at the roundabout
- At the next roundabout, go straight over onto St George Way.
- At the next roundabout, turn left into the car park
On arrival to the airport car park:
- Take a ticket at the entry barrier.
- The barrier will raise and you can proceed into the car park.
- Park in an available space and take the short walk to the check-in desks.
Please ensure you allow sufficient time to complete the vehicle hand over before heading to the terminal.
On return to the airport:
- Return to the car park.
- Collect your car and drive to the barrier.
- Insert your ticket and wait for the barrier to lift.