Why Book Doncaster Airport Meet & Greet
Drive straight to the terminal, with Doncaster Airport Meet & Greet. The ideal parking solution for those with extra luggage, young children, or those wanting to save time and avoid off-airport bus transfers. When you arrive at the meeting point, the Meet & Greet staff will be waiting for you. Unload your luggage, hand over your keys, and simply stroll into the terminal to the check-in desks – it’s just a three-minute walk. A fully-insured driver will take your car to a secure parking compound for the duration of your trip, and it will be returned to the terminal for you to collect upon your return. Enjoy peace of mind with Doncaster airport parking meet and greet, knowing that your car is stored in a police-approved parking facility while you are away, with security fencing, barrier controls, CCTV and 24-hour staff.
Car Park Features
Doncaster Airport Meet & Greet provides all the features and services you require for convenient valet airport parking. Once you have dropped off your car next to the terminal, and handed over your keys, your car will be parked in a secure on-airport parking facility, which is patrolled 24 hours a day throughout the year. The car park operates CCTV, barrier-controlled entry and exits with Automatic Number Plate Recognition, and is police-approved with the Park Mark Safer Parking Award. All Meet & Greet staff are uniformed, and all the drivers are fully insured, providing friendly, professional service. Assistance with unloading and loading luggage is available upon request, as is transfer assistance all the way through to the departure lounge. While you are away, you can request an optional wash and valet service, so you can return to a shiny clean vehicle. For your convenience there are toilet facilities, as well as fuel services just half a mile away. Doncaster Airport Meet & Greet is located next door to the terminal, no more than a 3-minute walk from the entrance.
Doncaster Airport Meet & Greet offers secure parking in an on-airport car park that is credited with the Park Mark Safer Parking Award, with CCTV, 24-hour staff, security fencing, Automatic Number Plate Recognition (ANPR), and entry/exit barrier controls.
Transfers to and from Doncaster Sheffield Airport
No transfers are required when you book Meet & Greet at Doncaster Airport! It is just a short, sheltered stroll to the terminal building from the meet and greet point.
Meet & Greet Doncaster Airport is ideal for those with mobility issues. Enjoy the convenience of driving in your own vehicle right to the terminal. Assistance is on hand with luggage, as required. If you require passenger assistance through to the departure lounge, please notify the staff.
Meet & Greet Doncaster Airport is open 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.
There is a vehicle height restriction of 6.6m for Doncaster Airport Meet & Greet.
Doncaster Airport Meet & Greet, Doncaster Sheffield Airport Doncaster Doncaster DN9 3RH
- From M18, exit at Junction 3 and follow the A638 – the Great Yorkshire Way - all the way to Doncaster Sheffield Airport.
- Follow the signs for Meet & Greet. Note that you will be directed to the second lane away from the front of the terminal.
- At the barrier, the Automatic Number Plate Recognition system will issue a ticket.
- Go through the camera booth and turn right, where a member of the meet and greet team will meet you.
- If for any reason a ticket is not issued automatically, please press the ticket button, proceed to the exit barrier, re-insert your ticket and the barrier will rise and allow you to proceed to the Meet & Greet area.
- On arrival at the Meet & Greet area, please drive into one of the two camera booths and press the green button to raise the barrier.
- Turn left, where the Meet & Greet staff will be waiting for you.
- Take your luggage, drop your keys at Reception, collect your receipt, and walk into the terminal building next door.
- Upon your return to Doncaster Airport, turn left out of the Arrivals Hall and collect your keys from the Meet & Greet Reception, using the receipt issued at drop-off.
- The Meet & Greet staff will direct you to your car.
- Fuel sales are available just half a mile away – you are all set to go!