Win a VIP travel package of 4-star hotel, meet and greet parking and airport lounge tickets for your next trip

Don’t miss your chance to join the jet-set and take to the skies in celeb-style luxury. Simply enter our exclusive VIP travel package competition right here.

Entering is easy! Just answer a few questions and you could soon be enjoying a pre-flight stop-over in a 4-star hotel, free meet and greet parking, plus two passes for a luxury airport lounge before you fly.

Your chance to win a VIP parking package with APH

Win all this for your next trip

Win all this for your next trip

Take your seat on the plane feeling refreshed and relaxed after enjoying all of this…

Overnight stay in 4-star airport hotel

Meet and greet parking for up to 8 days

Two tickets for a luxury airport lounge

Competition now closed! Winner announced soon :)

Just answer the following question, take the survey and hit submit to be in with a chance of winning this VIP package.  When answering the survey, questions relate to any upcoming or previous festive periods. 

Terms & Conditions: Click here to read the full details

Terms & Conditions

The competition is open to all UK residents, except APH employees (and their families).

1. Entries made before midnight Sunday 3rd December 2017 will be entered into the prize draw.
    2. One winner will be drawn at random from all correct entries at midday on 4th December 2017.
    3. The prize is for a one night stay for two adults at a 4-star airport hotel* plus up to 8 days’ meet and greet parking* for one vehicle (*subject to availability). If the winner’s booked parking stay is for longer than 8 days then the winner will be reimbursed for the first 8 days parking. The airport lounge passes are for 2 adults and are subject to availability. All the prize elements must be used before 31st December 2018.
    4. No substitutions and no equivalent cash value are offered.
    5. Winners are solely responsible for all expenses not specified in the prize description including those associated incidental expenses associated with claiming the prize.
    6. Winners will be notified by email as soon as possible after the competition draw.
    7. Prizes must be claimed before Friday 12th January 2018.
    8. Winners names will be published and the winner may be required to participate in publicity.
    9. Winners of the competition agree that neither APH nor its employees or any sponsors shall have any liability in connection with the acceptance or use of any of the prizes awarded herein.

VIP your trip… add jet-set luxury at seriously down-to-earth prices

Here are more simple steps you can take to add jet-set luxury to your trip at seriously down-to-earth prices… 

Add some jet-set sparkle to your trip for just a few pounds extra

Add some jet-set sparkle to your trip for just a few pounds extra

The journey from leaving home to checking-in to your holiday home or hotel can sometimes seem a daunting prospect… but not for the savvy traveller! Simply adding a few affordable travel extras can transform your trip from an unpleasant ordeal to a stress-free jaunt with the jet-set. Read on to find out how to add that touch of VIP sparkle to your journey…

Pre-flight hotel and parking package: Beat the rush hour and swap the pre-dawn dash to the airport for pre-flight stop-over in a luxury hotel near the terminal. Add a parking package to this and you can pay just a few pound extra for the hotel room. Waking up to a leisurely breakfast and short transfer to the airport is sure to add some sparkle to departure day.
Get a quote: Click here to get an instant online quote.

Meet and greet parking: It’s the ultimate in arrive-and-fly airport parking. Simply drive to the airport, unload your bags and head straight to the check-in desks while a fully insured chauffeur transfers your car to a secure car park for the duration of your trip. Use the extra time to shop, have a meal and relax ahead of your flight. An essential add-on for anyone looking for the supreme VIP travel package.
Get a quote: Click here to get an instant online quote.

Airport lounge: Side-step the hordes and relax in the Utopian surroundings of an airport lounge. Revel in the luxury as you enjoy a free drink and meal in a tranquil haven far from the hustle and bustle of airport life. With prices starting from less than £20 in most airports, it’s easy to grab some jet-set luxury at seriously down-to-earth prices.
Get a quote: Find out prices and book your place here

Fast-track security: It’s the small touches that really matter, so booking a place in the fast-track security lane is sure to impress. Dodge queues and make your way to the departure lounge in just a few minutes. Add this to your VIP Valentine’s Day travel package for just £3 – £5.
Fast-track your trip here: Book your queue-busting ticket right here.

Book your holiday currency right now: Don’t leave this to the last minute… from rip-off rates to huge queues, waiting until you reach the terminal could result in fiscal disaster. Booking your currency on a ‘cash passport’ will offer preferable rates and added security once abroad. Book yours right now and let the plastic take the strain.
Order your cash passport currency: Click here to purchase.

VIP seats: It’s nice to get close to your partner, but a long-haul flight in cattle class is likely to test this mantra. Not a problem, keep your relations strong by choosing the right seats. Search out the right seats for your flight and you’ll be able to bring first class legroom to any economy cabin. It might cost a few pounds extra on some airlines but it’ll make all the difference. Find the prime seats to book by visiting Seatguru.com then use our guide to find out how much the extra-legroom seats cost and where you can buy them. It may cost a little extra, but it will be well worth the expense when you are reclining in bliss while the non-VIP passengers are left bashing knees and wrestling over armrests!
Book your seats: Find out how to buy extra-legroom seats and how much they cost here 

60 comments for “Win a VIP travel package of 4-star hotel, meet and greet parking and airport lounge tickets for your next trip

1. Eric Williams
    February 21, 2017 at 6:12 pm

If only everything was this easy!

2. M Hunter
    February 20, 2017 at 7:25 pm

I always use APH so easy and hassle free.

• Pete Barden
      February 21, 2017 at 9:43 am

Thanks Mike and we hope to welcome you back soon.

• Peter Tripp
      February 27, 2017 at 2:35 pm

I totally agree with you i think APH are Brilliant I would not use any one else,

• Pete Barden
        February 28, 2017 at 12:53 pm

Thanks very much Peter

3. Barry Long
    February 20, 2017 at 3:41 pm

Used APH on numerous occasions including Hotel package, and found the staff at Reception pleasant and efficient. Being both disabled, our car is always waiting outside the Reception on our return. Bus driver is always ready to help us with suitcases and never had more than 10 minutes wait. Have recommended APH to a number of friends and they also are taking advantage of the fine service.

• Pete Barden
      February 20, 2017 at 5:21 pm

Thanks for your kind words Barry and we’re glad to be of service. Hope to see you back soon.

4. Peter Singleton
    February 20, 2017 at 1:05 pm

APH very competitive and are always the first parking company I visit on line . Nine out of ten I reserve with Aph and good to take advantage of special offers received by e mail. Have booked hotel and parking package with APH in May from Manchester. So easy access from motorway ! Have booked many times with APH and always receive a first class service!

• Pete Barden
      February 20, 2017 at 5:22 pm

Thanks for taking the time to comment Peter and looking forward to seeing you in May.

5. Keith Ward
    February 20, 2017 at 11:43 am

I have used APH for years, both business and private trips, and almost exclusively at Manchester Airport.
    However, my most recent (business) trip there seemed to be undue delay in the bus setting off from your depot and in fact I was refused admission to the (BA) flight I was booked on for being too late at check-in (although 35 minutes ahead of actual take-off). The trip (private) before, I seemed to wait longer than usual for pick-up…. It leads me to ask: Have you cut down on staff/number of buses at Manchester?

• Pete Barden
      February 20, 2017 at 5:24 pm

Hi Keith, We’re really sorry to hear that. No, no cutbacks on staff or buses. I will pass the comments on to the operations team to see what went wrong on that day. Can I ask the date of travel?

6. chris swales
    February 19, 2017 at 7:32 pm

I find APH very attractive with regard to ease of access to all the airports my wife and I have used, i.e Manchester, Birmingham and Gatwick our next trips from Birmingham in May and Full hotel with parking at Gatwick in June.
    Not found a service any better so iv’e stopped looking for others..

• Pete Barden
      February 20, 2017 at 11:11 am

Hi Chris. Really glad we are offering a service that makes life easier for you. Enjoy your trip.

7. Tamara Jones
    February 19, 2017 at 5:23 pm

We have used APH many many times over the past 8+ years and will continue to do. Keep up all your good work.

• Pete Barden
      February 20, 2017 at 11:10 am

Hi Tamara, We really appreciate your support and kind words. Hope to welcome you back soon.

8. Louise
    February 19, 2017 at 2:00 pm

We always use APH, twice a year for the last 10 years would never use anyone else

• Pete Barden
      February 20, 2017 at 11:09 am

Thanks Louise and we hope to see you back very soon.

9. Wendy Bee
    February 19, 2017 at 1:56 pm

Always found APH the very best airport parking option. No stress very professional helpful and friendly staff.

• Pete Barden
      February 20, 2017 at 11:09 am

Hello Wendy – thanks for your kind comment.

10. Mick Bee
    February 19, 2017 at 11:25 am

Used APH a number of times now always impressed with the smooth and easy transfers and friendly staff.

• Pete Barden
      February 20, 2017 at 11:08 am

Thanks Mick – providing a happy and stress-free service is our aim. Hope to see you back soon.

11. Davidbarringer
    February 19, 2017 at 11:00 am

Have used APH for years always been very happy with service wouldn’t even consider going with anyone else plus now know directions (with help from Sat Nav )which is a great help especially during early hours of morning

• Pete Barden
      February 20, 2017 at 11:07 am

Hi David. Thanks for your kind words and we’ll continue doing our best to ensure you get a great service.

12. Geoffrey Sharp
    February 19, 2017 at 8:48 am

We always use APH for Birmingham and Manchester. Have already booked for two holidays this year.

• Pete Barden
      February 20, 2017 at 11:06 am

Thanks Geoffrey and we’ll look forward to welcoming and seeing you off on your trips.

13. nigel
    February 19, 2017 at 8:41 am

APH is my go to parking provider, they always offer a great service at a good price.
    Once tried a different competitor but did not compare and now back to APH.

• Pete Barden
      February 20, 2017 at 11:05 am

Thanks Nigel. We always try to offer a great service to our customers. Glad to see we’re getting it right with you and hope to see you back soon.

14. February 19, 2017 at 8:38 am

We always use the meet and greet st East Midlands and Manchester – takes the stress out of finding parking spaces – dragging luggage about – very simple process….

• Pete Barden
      February 20, 2017 at 11:04 am

Hi Phil – Glad you’re enjoying the meet and greet. Hope to see you soon.

15. Anne kerrigan
    February 19, 2017 at 8:26 am

I have been using APH for a lot of years never had a problem. Quick, easy and convenient.

• Pete Barden
      February 20, 2017 at 11:02 am

Thanks Anne and we hope to see you soon.

16. Martin Jefferson
    February 19, 2017 at 8:05 am

Great service. Competitively priced.

• Pete Barden
      February 20, 2017 at 11:01 am

Thanks for your comment Martin

17. Mike Wood
    February 19, 2017 at 7:28 am

APH – is! – “The ultimate airport stress buster”

• Pete Barden
      February 20, 2017 at 11:00 am

Thanks Mike – we try to help.

18. Molay
    February 19, 2017 at 1:22 am

See you soon !thx

19. mrs.linda dodson
    February 18, 2017 at 10:37 pm

Myself and my husband are frequent flyers and always use APH.No matter if it’s early morning or late night,we are always assured of good service from you.I find your drivers and the reception staff very pleasant.

• Pete Barden
      February 20, 2017 at 11:13 am

Hi Linda – we are very lucky to have the best customers! Thanks for your kind words.

20. Shell
    February 18, 2017 at 8:42 pm

We always use APH when flying from Manchester. Simple, stress free and great service :)

• Pete Barden
      February 18, 2017 at 9:12 pm

Thanks for your post. Hope to see you soon.

21. Andrew Jay
    February 18, 2017 at 8:36 pm

We’ve used APH for many years, always polite and professional in all departments, why chose anyone else baffles me, APH number one.

• Pete Barden
      February 18, 2017 at 9:13 pm

Thank you Andrew – we try our best. Hope to see you soon.

• Andrew Hay
        February 19, 2017 at 11:10 am

March 9th 2017 Gatwick APH already booked, happy days

• Pete Barden
          February 20, 2017 at 11:07 am

Sounds good! Where you off to?

22. Paul Johnson
    February 18, 2017 at 8:06 pm

I have been a APH customer for nearly 13 years and have been extremely pleased with the quality and service provided by aph with both car park and hotel bookings i would not consider using anyone else

• Pete Barden
      February 18, 2017 at 9:16 pm

Thank you Paul we really appreciate your loyalty. Hope to see you soon.

23. February 18, 2017 at 6:43 pm

It wouldn’t surprise me at all,just a few years ago,they were promoting Diesel cars,now they are the biggest polluters in the world,it’s typical of the British government to backtrack if they see pound signs in front of them

24. Heather Sulley
    February 18, 2017 at 6:02 pm

APH have never let us down. We are “regulars”!

• Pete Barden
      February 18, 2017 at 7:16 pm

Hi Heather, Thanks for your kind words and hope to see you soon.

25. Catherine carr
    February 18, 2017 at 5:30 pm

I have always parked my car with you and I think it’s an all round excellent service ,I cannot fault it .

• Pete Barden
      February 18, 2017 at 7:20 pm

Thanks Catherine. We are glad you chose us. Hope to see you soon

26. P Hanmore
    February 18, 2017 at 3:21 pm

They should scrap all diesel vehicles – they stink and cause too much pollution. I curse the number of times when I have to follow a diesel and can smell it through my venilation system. I have never owned and will never own a diesel vehicle although I have driven a few diesel hire and loan vehicles and they aren’t much fun to drive either.

27. Karen Brown
    February 18, 2017 at 11:31 am

Have been using APH god the past 4 years. Always satisfied with the service I receive.

• Pete Barden
      February 18, 2017 at 7:24 pm

Hi Karen thanks for your comment. Hope to see you soon.

28. Vicky Hodgson
    February 18, 2017 at 11:14 am

We always book with APH it’s easy and no problems with them their brilliant

• Pete Barden
      February 18, 2017 at 7:26 pm

We have the very best customers. Hope to see you soon Vicky.

29. john ellis
    February 18, 2017 at 10:35 am

i always use aph when i fly from anywhere in england and always get great service you are the best and the workers can do everything for you great service thank you

• Pete Barden
      February 18, 2017 at 7:27 pm

Thank you John. We hope to see you again soon.

30. James S Christian
    February 18, 2017 at 10:29 am

It would be nice to pay extra and be taxied from &to home.

Comments are closed.