The Leonardo is one of Heathrow Airport’s newest hotels and we’ve got a night’s accommodation, dinner for two and eight days’ parking with APH to give away right here… read on to find out how you can get in the draw.
If you’re looking for a great way to start your next trip from Heathrow Airport, we’ve got just the competition for you. Here’s all you need to know.
If you’re looking for something new and refreshing from your airport hotel, the recently-opened Leonardo Heathrow could be just the destination to give your trip the perfect start.
Part of the world-renowned Fattal Hotels group, the Leonardo brand covers destinations from Austria to Israel, but this is its first venture in the UK.
Taking over the former Holiday Inn, the completely refurbished Leonardo Hotel is just five minutes from the terminals and within easy reach of the M4 motorway.
With great value, but high-quality accommodation, it’s perfectly geared towards both business and leisure travellers, alike. It’s also within easy reach of attractions such as Windsor Castle and Kew Gardens.
So, if you’re looking for a great night’s sleep in one of the Leonardo’s 230 triple-glazed and air-conditioned rooms… read on to find out how you can be in with a chance to win this great prize of accommodation, dinner and airport parking.
Win with APH and the Leonardo Hotel Heathrow and APH parking
Prize: One night stay for two at the Leonardo Hotel Heathrow along with eight days’ parking at APH Heathrow. Winning package includes dinner for the night of arrival and breakfast in the morning.
Enter here: Fancy dinner and a night in the Leonardo Hotel Heathrow to start your next trip – not to mention free parking? Simply click below to browse the hotel’s details before returning here to answer the following question:
Q) What is the name of on-site restaurant at the Leonardo Hotel Heathrow?
Terms and conditions: Read more detail here
– The competition is open to all UK residents, except APH employees (and their families).
– Entries made between Monday 18th January 2016 and 9am Monday 1st February 2016 will be entered into the prize draw.
– One winner will be drawn at random from all correct entries after midday on Monday 1st February 2016.
– The prize is for a one night stay for two people at the Leonardo Hotel Heathrow and 8 days parking for one vehicle at APH Heathrow (Subject to availability).
– If the winner requires a parking stay for longer than 8 days then the winner will be charged for the additional day(s) parking.
– The hotel and parking prize must be booked at the same time and must be used before 31st December 2016.
– The hotel package and stay dates are at the discretion of Leonardo Hotel Heathrow and subject to availability.
– No substitutions and no equivalent cash value are offered.
– Winners are solely responsible for all expenses not specified in the prize description including those associated incidental expenses associated with claiming the prize.
– Winners will be notified via email as soon as possible after the competition draw and winners name will be published on APH.com and APH social media pages. The winner may be required to participate in publicity.
– Winners of the competition agree that neither APH nor its employees or any sponsors shall have any liability in connection with the acceptance or use of any of the prizes awarded herein.
Use buttons below to share this with family and friends: