Why Book Bournemouth Airport Standard Parking
Anyone looking for a quick getaway will love this affordable, no-hassle parking solution at Bournemouth airport. Simply skip the transfer bus and stroll straight to the terminal with this conveniently located car park.
Car Park Features
Transfers to and from Bournemouth Airport
There's no need for airport transfers with this conveniently located car park.
A holder of the Park Mark Safer Parking Award, Standard Parking is floodlit and features CCTV, security fencing and 24-hour staff.
- Blue Badge holders may use the Car Park P1 disability parking bays close to the terminal.
- Use the 'call button' (Passenger Assistance Point) at the P1 entry barrier.
- A disability parking bay will then be allocated.
- Special Assistance and help to the terminal may be requested at this time.
- Report the Car Park 1 Office with the Blue Badge and an Bournemouth Airport Disabled ticket will be provided to enable the Disabled traveller to take the Blue Badge with them their destination.
This car park operates throughout the year, 24 hours a day.
Trailers are not permitted at this car park.
Bournemouth Airport Standard Parking, Parley Lane Christchurch Bournemouth BH23 6SE
From the M3 southbound:
- Take the M27 towards Bournemouth.
- Take the exit for the airport.
- At the roundabout, take the first exit.
- Once in the airport grounds, follow signs to Car Park 1.
- Enter the car park and follow the green pre-paid lane.
Parking at Bournemouth Standard Parking is easy:
- The automatic number plate recognition (ANPR) system will read the car rehistration at the entry barrier.
- The barrier will lift, allowing entry. If the number plate is not recognised, please use the 'call button'. Do not press for ticket.
- The car parking ticket issued may be required on exit.
- Drivers should only use the marked parking bays.
Please ensure you allow time to park your car and make your way into the airport terminal.
Collecting your car is just as easy:
- Walk from the terminal building to the car park.
- Drive to the exit where the automatic number plate recognition (ANPR) system will read the car registration and the barrier will lift to allow exit.
- If the number plate is not recognised or for any other issues please use the 'call button'. Do not press for ticket.