Why Book the Brook Marston Farm Birmingham Airport
Situated just 15 minutes from Birmingham Airport, this 4-star hotel is set in nine acres of countryside making it the perfect venue for a pre-flight stop-over. Guests won't go hungry as the complimentary breakfast is served in the hotels on-site restaurant. Also in the restaurant, lunch and dinner options are served. Additionally, 24-hour room service is available for those late arrivals. The perfect hotel for any type of traveller flying from Birmingham Airport.
Check-in and Check-out time
Check-in time: 14:00
Check-out time: 11:00
Suitable for up to two adults, double rooms are furnished with a standard-size double bed.
Suitable for up to two adults, twin rooms are furnished with two standard-size single beds.
Food is available to purchase at the hotel - please see below for restaurant options and opening times:
A homely evening feel greets you in the Courtyard Restaurant. On offer is seasonal local produce, offering a tasty variety.
Dinner is served daily between 18:00-21:30
Breakfast is included
This hotel offers a complimentary full english breakfast for two adults served in the Courtyard restaurant.
Monday to Friday 07:00-09:30
Saturday and Sunday 08:00-10:30
The hotel has one accessible room.
Transfers to and from Birmingham Airport
Transfers by taxi can be arranged at the hotel reception. The transfer takes approximately 15 minutes.
All rooms are en-suite with full facilities.
Map of Brook Marston Farm, Birmingham Airport
Brook Marston Farm, Dog Lane Bodymoor Heath Sutton Coldfield B76 9JD
- Leave the M42 at Junction 9 and take the A446 towards Litchfield or leave M6 Toll at Junction 2.
- At the next roundabout take the A4091 to Tamworth.
- After 3/4 mile, turn right at the sign to Bodymoor Heath.
- In half a mile, slow down at the humpback bridge.
- Turn right immediately after it, into Dog Lane and go half a mile down the end of the lane where you’ll find the Brook Marston Farm Hotel.