Why Book the Brook Marston Farm Birmingham Airport
If you’re looking for the perfect venue for an overnight stay before flying from Birmingham Airport, Brook Marston Farm is located just 15 minutes’ drive from the terminal. Set in nine acres of countryside, it offers an on-site restaurant, 24-hour room service and complimentary breakfast. Save time and money by combining your stay at the Brook Marston Farm with great value and secure parking provided by APH.
Check-in and Check-out time
Check-in time: 14:00
Check-out time: 11:00
Room types available
Suitable for up to two adults, double rooms are furnished with a standard-size double bed.
Suitable for up to two adults, twin rooms are furnished with two standard-size single beds.
Brook Marston Farm Birmingham Airport Packaged with...
APH Car Park Standard rate
- Drive to the hotel and park with them overnight free of charge – enjoy your stay!
- On the day of your flight drive 10 minutes to the APH Car Park and catch the free 12-minute transfer to the Airport which runs 24 hours a day every 15 minutes.
- On return take the transfer back to the APH Car Park to collect your car.
Car park features
(including one week's parking)
Food is available to purchase at the hotel - please see below for restaurant options and opening times:
A homely evening feel greets you in the Courtyard Restaurant. On offer is seasonal local produce, offering a tasty variety.
Dinner is served daily between 18:00-21:30
Breakfast is included
This hotel offers a complimentary full english breakfast for two adults served in the Courtyard restaurant.
Monday to Friday 07:00-09:30
Saturday and Sunday 08:00-10:30
The hotel has one accessible room.
Transfers to and from Birmingham Airport
Transfers by taxi can be arranged at the hotel reception. The transfer takes approximately 15 minutes.
All rooms are en-suite with full facilities.
Map of Brook Marston Farm , Birmingham Airport
Brook Marston Farm , Dog Lane Bodymoor Heath Sutton Coldfield B76 9JD
- Leave the M42 at Junction 9 and take the A446 towards Litchfield or leave M6 Toll at Junction 2.
- At the next roundabout take the A4091 to Tamworth.
- After 3/4 mile, turn right at the sign to Bodymoor Heath.
- In half a mile, slow down at the humpback bridge.
- Turn right immediately after it, into Dog Lane and go half a mile down the end of the lane where you’ll find the Brook Marston Farm Hotel.