APH Meet & Greet South TerminalGatwick Airport Horley ,Gatwick,RH6 0NP
Why Book APH Meet & Greet South Terminal
If you are looking for some VIP treatment, short on time, laden with heavy bags or travelling with a young family - why not skip the transfer and head straight to the airport with APH's fantastic Meet & Greet service?
Car Park Features
APH's car park is fully secure and has been awarded a Park Mark Safer Parking Award. Featuring CCTV and controlled entry and exit, APH's car park is manned 24 hours a day so you can relax while you are away, knowing that your car is in the safest of hands.
Transfers to and from Gatwick Airport
Meet and greet service means no transfers are required.
The meet and greet service is ideal for passengers requiring any extra assistance.
The car park is open 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.
Height Restriction is 2m (6' 6") for the South Terminal Short Stay Car Park however, if your car is more than 2m (6' 6") high then please let us know before arrival as we can meet you in the open car park which is located next to the Orange Car Park.
APH Meet & Greet South Terminal, Gatwick Airport Horley Gatwick RH6 0NP
If you are using the M23 turn off at Junction 9 or follow airport signs from the A23.
- Follow signs for South Terminal
- As you enter the South Terminal keep in the right hand lane, following signs for the Short Stay Car Park
- Take a ticket at the barrier (there is nothing to pay).
- Proceed to Orange car park 3 and head for level 1 'Approved Operators'
APH Meet & Greet couldn’t be easier:
- Contact APH on the phone number provided 30 minutes before arriving at the airport.
- Follow signs to the South Terminal Short Stay Car Park
- Keep in the right hand lane, take a ticket at the barrier (there will be nothing to pay)
- Proceed to Orange Car Park 3 - Level 1 'Approved Operators'
- An APH chauffeur will be there to meet you and will park your car while you head for your flight and begin your holiday.
If your car is more than 2m (6' 6") high then please let us know when you call as we can meet you in the open car park which is located next to the Orange Car Park.
Picking up your car is just as easy:
- A quick phone call to APH and your car will be waiting for you.
- Head to the short stay car park where you dropped off your car and a chauffeur will meet you with your car ready to go.
- Enjoy the rest of your journey.