Why Book APH Drop and Go, Luton Airport
APH Drop and Go offers a quick way to park your car. Simply drive up to the barrier, which will record the condition of your vehicle for safety and security. Park in one of the arrival bays and head to the check in building to check yourself in at one of the check-in machines. Tag your keys with the receipt issued and drop them in the box, leaving them you to get onto the transfer bus to the terminal to be on your way as quickly as possible.
Collecting your car couldnt be easier, simply catch the transfer bus back to the car park and make your way to the check out shelter to collect your keys. The machine will give you your key back and show you on the screen where your car is.
Car Park Features
Transfers to and from Luton Airport
Transfers are inlcuded in the price, run 24 hours a day and take approximately 15 minutes.
Most standard cars (without trailers/not commercial vehicles) will be accepted at the car park as long as they are less than 2m wide x 2.1m high x 5m long. The car park cannot accept any high-sided vehicles, minibuses, mobile homes, lorries, caravans, trailers or vehicles larger than the above maximum dimensions.
On arrival at the car park -
- Pull up to the barrier, which will lift automatically after a few seconds
- Press the green button at the second barrier to enter the car park – as you enter they'll record the condition of your vehicle for safety and security
- Park in one of the arrivals bays, then head into the check-in building
- Check yourself in using the machines – you'll need to have a copy of your booking confirmation to hand
- The machine will give you a tag and a ticket. Attach the tag to your keys and keep your ticket safe as you'll need it later
- Drop your keys in the box with the same number as the lane you've parked in
- Your car will be parked for you, so just head to the waiting area and hop on the bus to the airport
- You'll need to show your ticket to the driver
On your return -
- Catch the shuttle bus back to Airparks from bay R (you'll need to show the driver the ticket you were given when you arrived)
- Make your way to the check-out shelter and follow the instructions on the key dispenser
- The machine will give you your key back and show you on the screen where your car is
- Find your car and drive to the exit barrier – you'll need to insert your ticket to scan the barcode attached to your keys, and then the barrier will lift
If you lose your ticket, you'll need to go to reception, answer some security questions, then show a photo ID, so make sure you have one with you.