Why Book Airparks Gatwick Park & Ride, Gatwick Airport
Airparks has teamed up with APH Gatwick to provide a great quality Park and Ride service for Gatwick customers. Located just off the M23 the car park is easy to find, offers high levels of security for your car and regular transfers to both terminals 24 hours a day. Transfers are included in the price and take approximately 10-12 minutes.
Car Park Features
The car park has the latest computer-controlled digital CCTV with over 120 camera locations covering the entire car park, barrier-controlled entry and exit systems and full floodlighting over the entire site, so the parking team can care for vehicles throughout the day and night – 365 days a year.
Transfers to and from Gatwick Airport
The car park offers regular transfers to both terminals, with shuttles running every 10-15 minutes, and the average transfer time of 10-12 minutes to the airport.
The buses have wheelchair facilities and staff are happy to help with any carrying of luggage.
If you require assistance, press the button at the barrier in the canopy and a member of the customer service team will be more than happy to help.
Futhermore, disabled customers can request at check in that their car be parked close to reception upon return to the car park.
The car park is open 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.
Maximum vehicle height: 2.4m. Trailers are not accepted.
The car park will accept any vehicle that can fit into a standard parking bay and can be driven on a standard driving licence.
The car park is unable to transport bikes, surf/windsurfing boards or items of a similar size on their transfer coaches. Snowboards/skis are acceptable.
Airparks Gatwick Park & Ride, Airparks Gatwick (APH Parking) Copthorne Road Crawley RH10 3PD
From the M23:
Leave at Junction 10 (East Grinstead).
If Southbound, take the 1st exit on the roundabout (A264 - Copthorne Way).
If Northbound, take the 3rd exit on the roundabout (A264 - Copthorne Way).
- Head straight over the first roundabout (2nd exit).
- At the next roundabout take the 4th exit (A2220) signposted Maidenbower.
- Continue on the A2220 following signs to APH Parking Centre.
- Drive past the Texaco Petrol Station (some SatNavs might direct you here).
- After another 0.25 miles turn right into Crawley Garden Centre. You'll see an APH entrance sign on your right.
- Follow APH signs to the car park check-in area.
- Drive through the automated barrier and follow road markings to the arrival bays.
- A fully trained valet driver will then park your car once you have checked in at reception.
- Hop on the comfortable transfer bus and complete the short journey to the airport.
Please ensure you allow sufficient time to complete your vehicle check-in and airport transfer.
- Upon return, head for the dedicated bus stop outside the terminal and take the bus to the car park.
- Collect your keys and pick up your car.
In the event of any problems, one of the car park’s 24-hour staff will be pleased to assist.