Win your mum a Pink Prosecco and Chocolate Hamper here

Mother’s Day is coming, so why not give her something a little special with the help of APH.

Enter our competition right now and you’ll be in with a chance of winning a mum-pleasing Pink Prosecco and Chocolate Hamper from Thorntons.

You’ll be mum’s number 1 offspring when this shimmering blush-pink bottle of Bottega Rose Gold Prosecco and brace of Continental Viennese Truffles arrive on her doorstep in time for the big day.

Entering is simple, free and takes just a few seconds.

Enter our Pink Prosecco and Chocolate Hamper competition right here

Get in the draw by answering our short Mother’s Day survey and question below.

Win this for your mum

Forget the flowers, it’s a shimmering blush-pink bottle, Bottega Rose Gold Prosecco and two bags of Continental Viennese Truffles that’ll really put a smile on her face!

How to enter…

Thank you for all your entries. We can reveal the lucky winner as…

Becky Yeomans from Dudley in the West Midlands

Are you giving a Mother’s Day present, hoping for one or both? Simply fill out the appropriate survey below, answer the final question and hit send

Terms and conditions - read the important bits here

1. The competition is open to all UK residents, except APH employees (and their families).
2. Entries made between Monday 20th March 2017 and 1pm Thursday 23rd March 2017 will be entered into the prize draw.
3. One winner will be drawn at random from all correct entries on Thursday 23rd March 2017.
4. The prize is for a Thornton’s Pink Prosecco and Chocolate hamper.
5. No substitutions and no equivalent cash value are offered.
6. By entering this competition you agree for your email address to be opted in to receive marketing communications from APH (No third party selling).
7. Winners are solely responsible for all expenses not specified in the prize description including those associated incidental expenses associated with claiming the prize.
8. Winners will notified via email and Facebook as soon as possible after the competition draw.
9. Prize must be claimed before 23rd April 2017.
10. Winners names will be published and the winner may be required to participate in publicity.
11. Winners of the competition agree that neither APH nor its employees or any sponsors shall have any liability in connection with the acceptance or use of any of the prizes awarded herein.

7 comments for “Win your mum a Pink Prosecco and Chocolate Hamper here

1. LINDSEY CLARK
    March 23, 2017 at 2:31 am

Gorgeous prize – thanks for the chance!

2. Louisa Harrison Potts
    March 23, 2017 at 1:43 am

What a fab prize, Is there anything more girly than Pink Prosecco!! And Thorntons Viennese are mine and my mums favourites ♡
    Top marks APH!

3. Tracy goodmsn
    March 21, 2017 at 7:32 pm

Really enjoyed my trip thank you

4. S Jackson
    March 21, 2017 at 11:32 am

Have recently booked for 1 holiday this year could be more on the cards and I recommend all my friends and family to use APH

• Pete Barden
      March 21, 2017 at 11:34 am

Hi Stephanie – Thanks for your kind words and hope you enjoy your trip(s).

5. Louise Wyatt
    March 21, 2017 at 10:47 am

Only ever use aph parks just booked another two stays for this year

• Pete Barden
      March 21, 2017 at 10:51 am

Hi Louise – Thanks for your message and look forward to seeing you soon.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *