Win £200 of Heathrow shopping vouchers and more with APH!

Competition now closed

We will announce the winners on Monday 17th November 2014

Heathrow Competition

Winter is just around the corner so to cheer us all up, APH has three fabulous Heathrow prizes up for grabs!

One lucky winner can get their hands on £200 worth of World Duty Free vouchers to spend at any of Heathrow’s Terminals; they’ll also get to enjoy meet and greet parking at Heathrow.

The first runner up will bag a VIP airport experience; this includes a stay in a Heathrow hotel and meet and greet parking, plus entry to an exclusive airport lounge once you’ve checked in.

A second runner up will be able to indulge in heaps of holiday reading with a handy Kindle.

To be in with a chance of winning one of these fantastic prizes, just tell us who you would most like to meet and greet you at Heathrow!

It could be a celebrity crush like gorgeous George Clooney, someone from the past like Marilyn Monroe or even a fictional character like Harry Potter; let your imagination run wild…

To enter the competition just complete the comments box below with who you have chosen to meet and greet you, and why. Entries close on Friday 14th November 2014 and we will announce the winners on Monday 17th November 2014.

leave your comment below ▼

Terms & Conditions
By submitting who you would like to meet and greet you from Heathrow Airport in our Twitter competition you agree to all the terms and conditions of the prize draw below. 1. The prize promotion is open to all UK residents, except APH employees (and their families). 2. Final entries must be received by midday on 15/11/2014 for entry into the prize draw. 3. One winner will be drawn at random from all entries at midday on 17/11/2014. 4. First place will receive £200 World Duty Free vouchers to be used at Heathrow airport and meet and greet parking for one car from Heathrow airport, 2nd place will receive a VIP package including a night at a Heathrow airport hotel for two adults subject to availability, meet and greet parking at Heathrow for one car and passes into an airport lounge for two adults and third prize is a kindle. The winner must use all elements of the prize on one trip. 5. No substitutions and no equivalent cash value are offered. 6. The prize cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotional offers. 7. Winners are solely responsible for all expenses not specified in the prize description including those associated incidental expenses associated with claiming the prize. 8. The prize must be booked and taken by 31/12/2015. 9. Winner will be notified via our competition post directly and/or email as soon as possible after the competition draw. 10. Winners names will be published and winners may be required to participate in publicity. 11. Winner of the competition agrees that neither APH nor its employees or any sponsors shall have any liability in connection with the acceptance or use of any of the prizes awarded herein. 12. Prizes are subject to availability. 13. This competition is run solely by APH.

342 comments for “Win £200 of Heathrow shopping vouchers and more with APH!

1. jazjaz031@gmail.com
    March 3, 2015 at 1:19 pm

Julia Roberts with a big smile lol

2. Chris B
    November 14, 2014 at 6:32 pm

Rihanna

3. Andrea Shaw
    November 14, 2014 at 4:15 pm

My three teenagers, smiling and on time!!

4. kfamis@****
    November 14, 2014 at 4:00 pm

David Beckham – he’s my hero!

5. Sarah Parker
    November 14, 2014 at 3:32 pm

Stephen Fry

6. Beth Gurney
    November 14, 2014 at 2:24 pm

I’d love Take That serenading me as I walk through the terminal – argh just imagine!

7. Vicky Robinson
    November 14, 2014 at 10:18 am

Jesus, as he is one of the most influential figures from history and it would be very interesting to hear what he had to say first hand and find out for myself what it is all about.

8. Alisa Moore
    November 14, 2014 at 10:07 am

Tintin & Snowy!

9. Pete
    November 14, 2014 at 9:37 am

Kylie :)

10. Caroline James
    November 14, 2014 at 9:26 am

I’d love Jason Manford to do my meet and greet, he makes me smile.

11. Lesley
    November 14, 2014 at 9:19 am

Sir Ian McKellen to whisk me off to The Hobbit: The Battle of the Five Armies, – World Premiere

12. Miriam KRUTSKA
    November 14, 2014 at 9:08 am

I would love to meet and greet Simon Baker from Mentalist loooooove him

13. tam payne
    November 14, 2014 at 8:55 am

my dad

14. shirleysmiles@*****
    November 14, 2014 at 8:54 am

Ant and Dec

15. Lyndsey b
    November 14, 2014 at 7:02 am

I would like to be met by Simon Calder – I always plan my next trip before I have got home– who else would give travel advice like him :-)

16. Ellie
    November 14, 2014 at 3:34 am

I’ve got a bit of a one ‘Trek’ mind which is why I’d love Captain Jean Luc Picard to meet & greet me. I’d be over the Moon if he did. Hopefully, he’d give me a ‘welcome-home’ hug but I promise not to Klingon to him for too long. We could exchange Data about his travels around the galaxy and my trips around the globe!

17. Hannah Whitling
    November 14, 2014 at 2:37 am

My Mum, who died 8 years ago, would be amazing to have just that tiny bit more time with her.

18. chloejane1986@*****
    November 14, 2014 at 2:28 am

Ryan Gosling and Channing Tatum! :)

19. Isabelle Smith
    November 14, 2014 at 1:54 am

daniel craig

20. Wendy Tolhurst
    November 14, 2014 at 12:42 am

I would love to have Prince Harry meet and greet me. He seems such a friendly Prince, with plenty of interesting things he has done that there would be no shortage of topics for conversation and I would feel very safe with him.

21. Debbie M
    November 14, 2014 at 12:28 am

I saw someone proposing in Arrivals at Heathrow last year… so someone proposing and, if we’re wishing, let’s make it someone gorgeous, rich, who always let’s you have the window seat and never hogs the armrest. :)

22. Karis
    November 14, 2014 at 12:03 am

Stephen Fry

23. Vikki D
    November 13, 2014 at 11:25 pm

Benedict Cumberbatch

24. danpol80@****
    November 13, 2014 at 10:48 pm

victoria beckham on her way back to london from 1 of her fashions shows

25. Lila B Taylor
    November 13, 2014 at 10:26 pm

I’d like to be met by Mr Blobby-imagine the hilarious chaos! ;-)

26. Allie
    November 13, 2014 at 10:25 pm

My lovely Nan because we have so much to catch up on and I miss her loaaaaaaaads!

27. Caroline Picking
    November 13, 2014 at 10:10 pm

I’d like to be met by Gok Wan. He’d make my red eye, jetlagged face appear radiant with just a few clever dabs of make up, and help me make the most of a tan that’s probably fading by the time I’ve cleared Customs. Whilst we’re on the journey home, he could sort through my holiday clothes and boost my confidence by mixing and matching the ethnic scarf which looked great in the souk (but rather garish now I’m home) with the bargain holiday market sundress I’ve never worn. He’d tell me I look amazing and cheer me up even though the holiday’s over. Go girl!

28. Maddy
    November 13, 2014 at 10:06 pm

I would say Bruce Willis, but it all gets a bit dramatic when he does the airport meet & greet!
    Best go for Nicholas cage!

29. HELEN A
    November 13, 2014 at 9:52 pm

chris hemsworth would be wonderful x

30. Sajeda Patel
    November 13, 2014 at 9:48 pm

My parents, husband and my two children – if they were not with me already!

31. Sammie Martin
    November 13, 2014 at 9:48 pm

Bradley Cooper! *SWOON*

32. maria clarke
    November 13, 2014 at 9:42 pm

I would like to be met by my family its who you want to see after being away

33. MikeyG
    November 13, 2014 at 9:37 pm

Chris Pratt!

34. Stephanie
    November 13, 2014 at 9:36 pm

I would like to see my grandparents again but that’s impossible as planes cant time travel or visit heaven. So i would pick lord Alan sugar or aph director to talk business on the way home and to stop off for a coffee on the way xxx

35. Francine
    November 13, 2014 at 9:36 pm

My gorgeous fiancé – last time he was supposed to meet and greet me at Heathrow he was waiting at the wrong terminal :(

36. Fiona Mallard
    November 13, 2014 at 9:25 pm

My Mum, as I never get to see her often enough

37. Jan Roberts
    November 13, 2014 at 9:24 pm

My family! There’s is no better feeling than seeing those familiar faces after a long, tiring journey and to know that they will welcome you back and pander to your every pathetic and exhausted whim.

38. Claire Petley
    November 13, 2014 at 9:14 pm

I’d really like my dad to meet me at he air port cause It means I wouldn’t have to drive home :)

39. stephanie power
    November 13, 2014 at 9:09 pm

I would love to meet my grandparents again but that’s impossible as planes cant go to heaven yet or back in time. Other then them I would like to meet lord alan sugar or head director of aph to have civilised conversation about business and coffee as running your own business is very difficult

40. Kelly Hooper
    November 13, 2014 at 8:51 pm

I would love to be met at the airport by father christmas, im still a kid at heart

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *