APH customers can now make changes or cancel their airport parking booking quickly and easily online. Whether it’s a name change or registration number change right through to date changes and cancellations, you can now make all the changes yourself online, putting you in control of your booking.
By visiting www.aph.com and clicking Manage My Booking from the top menu bar, APH customers can make changes and cancel airport parking bookings all at the click of a mouse. You just need your email address, postcode and booking reference number to access your booking and make changes, cancel or simply reprint your booking confirmation to take with you to the airport car park.
Here are just some of the things you can do with APH’s Manage My Booking:
- Change your start date or time
- Change your end date or time
- Make changes to your name and address
- Make changes to your contact telephone number and email address
- Change your vehicle details
- Change your flight return number
- Change your return terminal
- Change the number of passengers you’re travelling with
- Reprint your confirmation
- Access your full payment history
You will be able to make most of these changes free of charge. However, there may be additional charges if you want to extend your stay, or a refund if you reduce the number of days you park with us. Any refund or additional parking charges will be made to your original payment card. And remember, non-flexible bookings can’t be changed or cancelled. All other bookings can be altered or cancelled as long as you do it a full day before the day you’re due to travel.
For more information visit www.aph.com or go to the Manage My Booking page now. Don’t forget we can handle a stay at one of our associated airport hotels as well as your airport car parking, to help you get a totally stress-free start to your holiday.